or take a look at the Programmer FAQ, which states more questions and answers.Before posting a question in the forum, please take a look if your question can be answered by any of the frequently asked questions:
Q:TP10/RA starts normally, but does not react to button usage.
- The protective sticker is still on the glass plate of the TP10, this is a plastic that can cause the TP10 buttons to not react.
- The masks of the leds are enabled.
Q:TP10/RA keeps blinking, but does not start working.
- The input of the PLC is not connected to the output of the TP10/RA.
- The springs on the back of the TP10/RA do not connect to the backplate.
- The TP10/RA is not mounted properly.
Q:TP10/RA reacts to button touches, but messages do not make it to the PLC.
- the voltage that the PLC provides dips below 22V. Upping the voltage supplied to 26V might solve the problem.
Q:Whilst starting up The PLC/Ethercat connection malfunctions.
- More then 4 dioc devices are being started at the same time. The capacitors of the devices pull a current that is too high which causes the supply to fail. Starting the DIOC devices one by one should fix this problem. IF the problem persists, check if the power supply is big enough for all devices.
If these Answers do not help you along, please make a post in the assembly forum or take a look at the Programmer FAQ, which states more questions and answers.
Edited by user Thursday, April 27, 2017 3:50:53 PM(UTC)
| Reason: Not specified
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.